Search results

  1. adamcu280

    Back in action.......finally

    I appreciate your getting back out there! I’m looking forward to my own version of your story whenever it’s allowed by my med team. Cheers!
  2. adamcu280

    Puget Sound

    Looks like a nudibranch to me but I'm more of an air breather marine critter specialist.
  3. adamcu280

    Albacore tuna charter, Tuesday, 1 September 2026

    And he can handle high sticking, busted rods, and inflated PFDs all at the same time!
  4. adamcu280

    Albacore tuna charter, Tuesday, 1 September 2026

    But not with All Rivers. I’ve had some great days on the water and in the mountains with Chance. Really wish I could go! Alas… stupid me and my stupid knee.
  5. adamcu280

    The good boat deal thread

    This little Stabi seems very well outfitted. It’s been listed before so maybe time for some wheeling and dealing? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1733847478065899/ Edit: gone 24 hours later
  6. adamcu280

    What's in your vise?

    Hoping something with a spiky face eats this in November.
  7. adamcu280

    Anyone need some SRC/coho/streamer flies tied?

    Bump before I recover enough to wander away from the vise.
  8. adamcu280

    Fly tying stuff

    I’ll take it!!
  9. adamcu280

    What's in your vise?

    Clousers for bigger critters and spider/buggers for SRC.
  10. adamcu280

    The good boat deal thread

    If the hull checks out that’s a solid deal.
  11. adamcu280

    Wanted WTB: Waterproof Lumbar Pack

    DM Sent
  12. adamcu280

    Anyone need some SRC/coho/streamer flies tied?

    there are many colors in the Clouser rainbow!
  13. adamcu280

    Edge Rods Sale

    @Matt B they sent me a sock many months after I had my cc company refund my money. I can put it in the mail for you if you want it. Assuming I can find it…
  14. adamcu280

    Yucatan - first Juvenile Tarpon trip

    Sounds like a great time and now I know what to tie up if/when I go. ;)
  15. adamcu280

    Anyone need some SRC/coho/streamer flies tied?

    I’ve got a lot of time on my hands courtesy of recent knee surgery and have been spending a lot of time at the vise to keep sane. My boxes are starting to overflow! Now I’m nowhere near as accomplished as some of the artists here but my flies usually catch fish. If anyone wants some flies tied...
Back
Top