Search results

  1. adamcu280

    WTB - Possibly Found – 10wt Set Up for Musky!

    I do have a Lamson Liquid 10wt whatever size that is but I think I need that. I'll double check the situation and let you know.
  2. adamcu280

    WTB - Possibly Found – 10wt Set Up for Musky!

    I have an Echo Ion XL 10wt that I got as a backup and have never used. I'd sell it for $200 + shipping if necessary.
  3. adamcu280

    Xmas Island Jan/26

    Look at that bill! Definitely a red footed booby. Blue foots aren’t very common on Xmas island.
  4. adamcu280

    Xmas Island Jan/26

    Red footed booby, brown or black noddy (I can never tell them apart unless I see them next to each other) and sooty terns. Great TR! Someday…
  5. adamcu280

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    Getting bucked into the backseat likely didn't help but it seems like it was less about her getting the tips back down and more about getting her arm hooked in that gate while in midair starting an unrecoverable rotation. Whatever it was, at the speeds and forces generated in DH racing things go...
  6. adamcu280

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    Another for @Peyton00 to "haha" at.
  7. adamcu280

    Edge Rods Sale

    Lucky you I guess. I know I'm definitely not alone in my disdain for the company and the way it's run. By comparison, the folks at Utmost in Sequim have been amazingly helpful and professional and will continue to get my money.
  8. adamcu280

    Edge Rods Sale

    There's no way they are getting another dime from me. I can't think of another company that's got a business model of taking customer money for "in stock" products, then not delivering for months, and then having the product fail immediately, then refusing to respond to calls/emails requesting...
  9. adamcu280

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    Slide 3 specifically for @Peyton00
  10. adamcu280

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    Vonn came back to the WC circuit after six years of retirement to be one of the best DHers of the season. Vonn posted the third fastest time in her training run AFTER blowing out her knee - an injury that puts most skiers off snow for six months or more. There's no question that Vonn, her...
  11. adamcu280

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    What a completely stupid comment. Silly boy.
  12. adamcu280

    Snow Shred Season 2025 - 2026

    It's been dire up at Baker and the road's been closed for the last week for repairs. Here's hoping there's a turnaround after this weekend. Forecasts look promising but we're starting from near scratch at this point.
  13. adamcu280

    Most Popular Fly Rod Weights

    I'd be interested in a 7' 3wt glass rod. I'm already pretty well covered for everything else (well, N+1...) but my small backyard creek would be fun with a light glass rod.
  14. adamcu280

    Playing Live Music 2026

    I don't know if there's a thread for this year's musical events so here goes! Krontonamo's playing at the Shakedown in Bellingham on Feb. 5! This is our first Shakedown show and we're stoked to join Eddie Monet and Hilarious Combination. https://shakedownbellingham.com/#/events/169024 We're...
  15. adamcu280

    SFR Medicare and Lyme Disease...

    Was that original post from the Seattle Times? ;)
  16. adamcu280

    Icon lost

  17. adamcu280

    Fitness/Health/Exercise Stuff with Evan

    I read every word. As someone who is aging out of a "B-team" professional athletic career coupled with all the reasons to not start/be unmotivated/fall off the wagon/cut corners and everything else you've outlined, I'm on board with this idea. Until I either don't start/get unmotivated/fall off...
  18. adamcu280

    Icon lost

    Dead and Company Sphere show in Vegas, July 2024. While other shows have been more memorable for other reasons, Sphere has the best A/V concert experience that I've ever experienced. You're pretty much immersed in the experience as it orbits all around you. Even the seats have haptics. The...
  19. adamcu280

    Icon lost

    Some restaurant has excellent Chinese!!! You missed out! ;) I was hoping to go to the Friday or Sunday show since Saturday had sold out long ago. On Thursday I went to the Ticketmaster at the local Wherehouse (!) and asked for two Friday tickets. Received two tickets, walked out the door, went...
Back
Top