Search results

  1. ffb

    Non-Fly 2025 Summer Salmon

    Boy looks like the weather turned around. Cool, cloudy, and pretty breezy when we got off the water around 11am!
  2. ffb

    Puget Sound

    Fished MA11 this morning. Thought we ran into the motherload as school after school moved through but almost as quickly as it started it went completely dead. A few real toads that gave the 8wt a workout. Some already forming humps.
  3. ffb

    Show Us Your Humpies !!!

    Humpies can't even get any love during an odd year at the Ms game.
  4. ffb

    Puget Sound

    We went 6 for 9 today fly fishing and buzz bombing out of the boat. It's that early point of the season where you have to run and gun and be prepared to make accurate casts in front of jumpers and porpoising fish. In a couple weeks you should be able to just post up in one spot and the fish will...
  5. ffb

    Show Us Your Humpies !!!

    Still early but we chased some schools and got a few on the fly this morning. Then I decided to get really serious :ROFLMAO:
  6. ffb

    Non-Fly 2025 Summer Salmon

    I've had a few trollers ask me wtf I'm doing when I'm mooching. They get a little more interested if I roll up on a bait ball and get a limit in 10 minutes and bail. I will go out of my way to avoid conflict which is why I usually just avoid Chinook which is a bummer. 🫤
  7. ffb

    Show Us Your Humpies !!!

    Looking forward to flooding this thread soon enough 😅
  8. ffb

    The good boat deal thread

    An even better deal on a Triumph center console. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4289760041245220/ @adamcu280 ;)
  9. ffb

    NFR $$ Haircuts $$

    Spot I like is $65 for fade + beard trim with straight razor. Plus tip.
  10. ffb

    What credit card do people like

    What
  11. ffb

    What credit card do people like

    I have a few different rewards cards. Mostly I use Chase cards. I have the Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, and Sapphire Preferred ($100/year). When I had my business I had the Chase Ink as well. Everything goes on the Chase cards and the rewards transfer to the Sapphire card. I use the points for...
  12. ffb

    The good boat deal thread

    This seems like a fair price for a 17ft center console with a 4 stroke. Always been intrigued by the Triumph boats. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1468892620949928/
  13. ffb

    Real costs/experiences of an outboard repower?

    I tried to find comps on that boat and there are only a few in the country available at all. One with a recent repower that needs a little TLC and no trailer for $20k in Boston, and another with a recent repower for $27,500 in Boston as well. Consider the below deck fuel tank on the Outrage as...
  14. ffb

    Keepin' It Simple Camping Foods?

    This was just a one nighter over the weekend, but we did steak, bagged salad, and instant mashed potatoes for dinner (small propane grill and butane stove for potatoes), and I pre made breakfast burritos that we reheated over the campfire in the morning for breakfast. Only thing I had to clean...
  15. ffb

    What's Catching You Fish?

    The guys at Red's turned me on to this fly last year. Oversized tungsten bead and they sink like a rock. It's a PMD pattern but I don't think it really mattered, only that it got down fast in front of the fish. Ran one 2-3ft under a mini chubby this weekend and it accounted for all but a few...
  16. ffb

    2025: A Fantastic Pink Year?

    @Stonedfish what size shirt do you wear? https://gigharborflyshop.com/product/patagonia-m-l-s-cap-cool-daily-shirt-ghfs-pink-salmon-logo/
  17. ffb

    LiFePO4 Batteries

    I've heard of issues with the generic breakers. First thing I would do is pick up a name brand breaker. I have both Egis and Blue Sea Systems breakers on my boat without issue.
  18. ffb

    Small creeks

    Nothing big, but fun exploring a new to me blue line.
  19. ffb

    The good boat deal thread

    Man, I'd hate to have to back that up around a corner 🤣
  20. ffb

    2025: A Fantastic Pink Year?

    Not just one......3 pinks checked yesterday after the final update. The anticipation is killing me!
Back
Top