Search results

  1. ffb

    PNW Flood Watch - Dec 8-12, 2025

    Already worrying about the 2027 Pink run.
  2. ffb

    Puget Sound

    No fish pics, not many bigger than 10" today.
  3. ffb

    Electronic licenses in Washington next year

    Idaho and Montana have had e-licenses for a while too and it works super well in my experience. Better late than never I guess!
  4. ffb

    Rogue closing up in Newport

    I'd say more like the mid 90s honestly in my experience. But that may be splitting hairs at this point. I worked at a homebrew supply store for a little over a decade, owned it for 5 years before selling. The change in that time period was staggering. There's really only so much you can do...
  5. ffb

    What credit card do people like

    Some unfortunate reporting in that article. "Under the proposed settlement, Visa and Mastercard would lower credit card interchange fees — which are paid by merchants and are typically between 2 and 2.5 percent — to an average of around 0.1 percentage point over several years" Seemed pretty...
  6. ffb

    Betty Crocker

    Pretty sure every single meal I ate at home growing up came out of my mom's copy of this
  7. ffb

    Puget Sound

    Took the boat out on a solo mission today. More wind than was forecasted but overall not too bad. Pretty good action most of the day. Ran into a few rezzies as well, only about 10" at the moment.
  8. ffb

    Short Lightweight Rain Jackets

    I just bought one of these. Definitely standard length rain jacket. I love the Patagonia outerwear stuff but the sleeves always seem to be a touch longer than I'd like for my body shape, guess I need to lose some weight so I can drop down a size 😂 . I was actually surprised it's not as heavy as...
  9. ffb

    Baseball 2025

    Well, that sucked.
  10. ffb

    Show Us Your Humpies !!!

    Humpy got obliterated last night.
  11. ffb

    Baseball 2025

    What's wild is that the face value prices have been in a lot of cases higher than the resale market. We got 300 level for Thursday for around $280 yesterday, which had face value of over $350. During ALDS, resale tickets dropped to around $150 for 300 level hours before the game, which were face...
  12. ffb

    Baseball 2025

    Paying for it this morning but worth it.
  13. ffb

    NFR wireless noise canceling headphones recommendations

    I have Pixel bud pro 2 ear buds and Sonos Ace. They both have ANC. I haven't used other brands but my experience with both is that they do a great job at cancelling out everything except voices. Voices will definitely be suppressed but not disappear like a lot of other noises. My understanding...
  14. ffb

    Home Audio/Stereo Systems

    Speaking of flac/lossless, Spotify is starting to roll out lossless. Not sure If I'd be able to tell the difference but pretty cool. I think Apple Music has lossless as well.
  15. ffb

    Jerry Daschofsky Needs Our Help.

    GoFundMe can automatically raise the goal which is what I assume is what happened. Also, donated.
  16. ffb

    What Are You Eating?

    Late to the party here. What's your brining/smoking process like for the tuna bellies? I've been looking for ideas for the belly meat.
  17. ffb

    Kitsap Fly Shops

    Usually Spawn or Reds online. I'm 15 minutes from GHFS but vibes don't always vibe for me there for one reason or another. Avid Angler was one of the best experiences I've had in the area for brick and mortar but that is not a trip I'm usually making.
  18. ffb

    What's in your vise?

    I'll be curious to hear how they compare!
  19. ffb

    What's in your vise?

    Firehole 419. Bought a couple packs a few years ago and haven't been tying as much trout stuff lately so still had some lying around. Others I've found that look similar: Kona BDF: https://flyfishsd.com/products/kona-bdf-dry-fly-barbless-hooks-30-pack Kingfisher House Brand Barbless...
  20. ffb

    What's in your vise?

    Headed to Idaho later this week. All aboard the ant train.
Back
Top