Search results

  1. ffb

    Box of Stillwater/Lake flies

    I'll take them if still available. DM sent
  2. ffb

    Fitness/Health/Exercise Stuff with Evan

    It certainly helps. We have no kids so it was easy to grab a beer or two and couch rot after work. Since I do most of my midweek runs after work, I pretty much run out of time for drinking. I love beer too much so I was never going to drop it all together but a 6 pack lasts me two weeks now...
  3. ffb

    Fitness/Health/Exercise Stuff with Evan

    Motivated by a buddy I decided I needed to make a change at the beginning of the year. I started running with the Couch to 5k program and have kept going since. I didn't go on a crazy diet, just cut my portions, been more aware of what I'm eating, stopped binge snacking, and cut my midweek beer...
  4. ffb

    SOLD Outcast Clearwater with Extras (New)

    DM sent
  5. ffb

    Puget Sound

    I don't recall if it was clipped or not. But it was for sure in the middle of March when I ran across it.
  6. ffb

    Puget Sound

    Only the one rezzie that day, the rest were all cutts. Was a pretty memorable outing though one of my best on the canal.
  7. ffb

    Puget Sound

    Proof of a rezzie in the southern part of the canal from 10+ years ago 😂
  8. ffb

    The good boat deal thread

    Scam for sure
  9. ffb

    Puget Sound

    That rezzie is looking awfully close to lunch sized.
  10. ffb

    Bad cold or something viral

    Yeah I went through/going through the same. End of January I got symptoms that were identical to when I last had COVID a few years back but no fever this time. A really old COVID test showed positive but a re-test with a brand new test showed negative. Those symptoms lasted about a week and then...
  11. ffb

    NFR Superb Owl 2026: Seahawks vs Patriots (official thread)

    Only a block from the office. Commute was a bit more of a pain but worth it.
  12. ffb

    NFR Superb Owl 2026: Seahawks vs Patriots (official thread)

    I've been on the wait list since 2012.... I'm sitting at spot 6000 or so currently. Will still be another couple years.
  13. ffb

    NFR Alcohol going out of style

    I was previously in the homebrew business for about 13 years. It was around 2016-2017 that business peaked. We started seeing stagnation and some slight drop in revenue after that. 2020 saw a large boost that brought false hope, followed by 10-20% drops in revenue every year after. My regular...
  14. ffb

    Narrows Park Fishing

    Its gotta be food source or maybe even water conditions related? The fish themselves are still out there somewhere. I can't remember if I posted this email before. I sent an email to WDFW in 2024 and got put in touch with the Hatchery Operations Manager in South Sound.
  15. ffb

    Narrows Park Fishing

    Yeah it's been a number of years since I've fished it, the rezzies up and disappeared. Used to be schools roaming up and down the beach in those rips. Like SF, I haven't seen jumpers there on beach walks in a few years. Looks like the last time I fished it was back in 2021:
  16. ffb

    Any use the Garmin InReach?

    I have the original in reach mini. I pause service during the winter months and keep it active spring/summer/fall. Use it to text my wife in the evening but I also turn on tracking when I'm driving/hiking up and down river so she can see my location so she knows where the bear got me 🫡. Makes...
  17. ffb

    NFR AI - How It Will Affect Jobs In The Next 5 years

    I'm really regretting not buying a couple sticks of RAM before the prices went to the moon, even though I was only casually considering upgrading my gaming PC. There was quite a bit of chatter about it beforehand and I didn't take it seriously enough I guess 😂.
  18. ffb

    NFR Anyone heard from Nick Clayton?

    Oh yeah he's good just hasn't been on the forum.
  19. ffb

    PSA: Low Light Prescription Polarized Sunglasses

    My every day pair of glasses are Smiths now too. I'm a fan.
  20. ffb

    PSA: Low Light Prescription Polarized Sunglasses

    I stopped wearing contacts due to dry eyes so I had to switch to prescription sunglasses. I got a decent pair of polarized green mirror sunglasses from SportRX a couple years back, but have been coveting a pair of low light sunglasses again. Costa has had Sunrise Silver Mirror option from a...
Back
Top