Search results

  1. C

    Guided trip question

    I have a small dry bag for my phone that I can take pictures with - though, no pictures mean the fish can grow every time I tell the story...
  2. C

    Guided trip question

    I'm really looking forward to it - True story, I went steelhead fishing on the Cowlitz about 15 years ago - it was just me, the guide and his girlfriend on the boat (my buddy no showed so I had it solo). Long story short, as I was figuring out how to cast from the boat while drifting, I smacked...
  3. C

    Guided trip question

    I learned that lesson many years ago on an inshore redfish trip. Expensive lessons usually are memorable :)
  4. C

    Guided trip question

    Thank you everyone for your advice - I'll be sure to post some pictures, even of empty nets. lol
  5. C

    Guided trip question

    Thank you!
  6. C

    Guided trip question

    Haha - for sure!
  7. C

    Guided trip question

    Doing that that tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else has thoughts. For example, bring binoculars because there is a ton of wildlife to glass...
  8. C

    Guided trip question

    I did some searching and didn't see an answer, so... My family surprised me with a guided trip on the Yak at the end of the month - I've never done a float trip like this and am curious if anyone has any advice on what to bring. My current list are my waders & boots, rain jacket and all my...
  9. C

    Learning fly selection

    Is there any sort of accurate hatch chart for Washington?
  10. C

    Shortwing Stones

    Great fish and pictures!
  11. C

    Alpine. Lakes. Wilderness.

    Fantastic!
  12. C

    Anyone ever fish the White River (beyond Enumclaw)

    Nevermind - looks like it is closed water. But some feeder creeks are open, maybe I'll try blue lining.
  13. C

    Anyone ever fish the White River (beyond Enumclaw)

    I think I am going to head that way this weekend and see what I can see.
  14. C

    Cedar River

    Great meeting y'all as well!
  15. C

    Cedar River

    And I get to buy a new rod :cool:
  16. C

    Cedar River

    I've been on the Cedar a few times this year (upper by Landsburg) - did ok.. still learning how to fish it. Last Friday I was on the water for 10 mnutes and my rod snapped in half. That was a long grumpy walk back to the car. I think I am going to wait for the rains to come back and fish it...
  17. C

    Cedar River

    One more thing - on the road, there were several spots that has obvious car window glass on the ground. I parked anyway but left my rig unlocked. No tweakers were observed...
  18. C

    Cedar River

    Survived - There were a couple of sketchy folks hanging in the park so I called an audible and went to the MF Snoqualmie instead. It was a good night. Bunch of fish on a purple haze and a pink PMD. Fished from 6:00 till dark... Fell in, got wet, tangled line. A good time on the river.
  19. C

    Cedar River

    Good to know! I'll report back on how I did!
  20. C

    Cedar River

    Hi All - I just moved back to the area and am going to hit the Cedar either Thur or Fri. Planning on parking at the Landsburg Park and making my way downstream. Anything I need to be aware of/watch out for? I know there are bigger fish on the lower river, just trying to get me feet wet again :)
Back
Top