Bingen marina drama! I would have been annoyed too, but probably would have just chalked it up to people being idiots and moved off.
After 2 days of a lovely float trip on the river just east of there I had a little incident on my way out. After not seeing a boat for almost 2 full days I was...
@clarkman seeing Deebo bounce off Hufanga for another 10 yards was all I needed. Highlights make it look like a pretty ugly game all around but I'll take it.
Hope your day on the river was more successful than mine.
This was supposed to be his rehab. Kinda like Kraft needing those messages.
@clarkman you ready for the Greenlaw revenge game? Niners got too much going on for me to think they will win this game(no DL/WRS and SEA next week) but I expect him to make a dent despite being questionable...
If you are in the Seattle area you may want to check in with some sailboat rigging shops for old standing rigging which is made from high quality stainless steel wire. It might not be seaworthy but is certainly deck worthy.