Recent content by skyriver

  1. skyriver

    Central Washington Lake Day

    Oink!
  2. skyriver

    What the heck did I catch?

    "Honey, why are you yelling at the computer?" :ROFLMAO:
  3. skyriver

    What the heck did I catch?

    Man, Google went hard on this one. Haha!
  4. skyriver

    What the heck did I catch?

    Haha! I love when Google is wrong-
  5. skyriver

    What the heck did I catch?

    I'm also saying chinook jack or landlocked chinook, especially if it had spots on the pecs. In fact, I would go so far as saying it's a female landlocked nookie hence the female looking head. This is what a more typical Columbia basin jack nook looks like. I caught this one on the Deschutes...
  6. skyriver

    What have you done for your boat lately?

    That's awesome. I feel like 3D printing will end up being one of the most useful inventions in the modern age. LSDesignandCreate on Etsy is a dude from Bremerton that 3D prints rod, cup and pump holders. I bought his pump holder and liked the quality enough to buy his cup/phone holder. It can...
  7. skyriver

    FS Trey Combs Steelhead Fly fishing Paperback + other items

    I'll take the boots off your hands. I'll send you a PM.
  8. skyriver

    Etiquette/Manners Question.

    Too bad they don't row that hard downstream all the time. 😁
  9. skyriver

    Etiquette/Manners Question.

    Breck, I like you're style. I too am a detail oriented guy. So let's examine the scenario as you described. "On Saturday" to me this translates to lots of people out and about. "little public park" pretty straight-forward...little and public. Add "boat ramps with picnic tables and a...
  10. skyriver

    Etiquette/Manners Question.

    Maybe a different way to look at it...What do you think is going to happen if you anchor up right in front of a park? People go to parks right? 😁 I love having a boat to get me to spots that the masses can't get to. She's looking out past you at the acres & acres of water available to you...
  11. skyriver

    Etiquette/Manners Question.

    You were there first....however. You have more options than her. In the spirit of sharing public places you had more options. What if it was a kid trying to fish instead of a dog owner? Would you be as pissed? I'm guessing you might think it's cool the kid is out fishing instead of sitting at...
  12. skyriver

    An unplanned purchase

    My cat provides lots of dubbing, but somehow I haven't tied a fly from it yet. Putting it on the list! 😁
  13. skyriver

    Family ties

    Also, shout out to the guy fishing (and catching) solo in the Slipstream. It can be weird sometimes when you play leap frog with another boat, but you were totally chill and made the float even more enjoyable. Thanks!
  14. skyriver

    Family ties

    All you need to know is I'm not my own grandpa. 😂
  15. skyriver

    Family ties

    Took my cousin John out on the Yakima today. We did Green Bridge to diversion. Thanks to Troutwater for the shuttle. It was a gorgeous day. A little too nice for fishing, but sometimes the fishing is just the part you do to get out. Cousin John is not a fly fisher so mostly had him hold the...
Back
Top