Recent content by mcswny

  1. mcswny

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    If you met Gary before, you'd get it.
  2. mcswny

    Nice day on the lake with some stocked chonkers

    My second surgery is this Thursday so finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! We'll see how my casting is...
  3. mcswny

    Pseudo Desert Vibes....

    I feel like you really missed an opportunity to arrange the mountain of wings to mimic mt hood and put those back to back.
  4. mcswny

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    WAIT. I missed this! Congratulations Gary, but bummed we didn't get out to that special creek this summer :(.
  5. mcswny

    Desert Vibes....

    I've been wanting to do this trip for so long. Did you go after the any "extinct" fish?
  6. mcswny

    So where's the guardrails?

    Well. I just got back from Thailand and let me tell you, there is plenty the East got right.
  7. mcswny

    So where's the guardrails?

    I mean, guardrails revolutionized bowling for me. And you’d think those guardrails, also known as riverbanks, would at least help keep my fly in the river. Somehow, despite all available evidence to the contrary, I consistently manage to put it in the trees.
  8. mcswny

    So where's the guardrails?

    Is Evan also allowed to make a bet ;)
  9. mcswny

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    All my modern glass are still sub 8' 3". Even with the S/E glass combo, I still prefer shorter rods. I had a 8' 9" Livingston 7wt for a bit. While its was super light, it still felt a little bit more noodle-y than it should have. Whereas my 7' 7" fishs and casts like a 6wt but with the strength...
  10. mcswny

    FS Orvis Bug Out Backpack - $100

    If you buy the Orvis pack, I'll also include this Mystery Ranch Robo Flip pack (a good everyday backpack) for free. I'll ship these if you just cover shipping.
  11. mcswny

    FS Orvis Bug Out Backpack - $100

    mcswny said: as I broke my dominant shoulder ouch f'n ouch...bike accident? @SurfnFish Exactly :)
  12. mcswny

    FS Orvis Bug Out Backpack - $100

    Bump
  13. mcswny

    Summer trout games

    Very jealous of this Matt.
  14. mcswny

    FS Orvis Bug Out Backpack - $100

    price drop to $100. Also, I'm healing enough that I'll ship as long as shipping and fees nets $100 to me.
Back
Top