Recent content by Brute

  1. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Happy birthday brah...
  2. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    I often put dried and/or fresh chilies in my chili…my wife has a lower heat tolerance than I do, so I add hot sauce to the bowl to compensate…
  3. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Chili with all the usual suspects, boneless chuck, smoked sausage, slab bacon…
  4. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    I almost posted about the knife too…
  5. Brute

    What you watching. 😆

    Saw Disclosure Day on the plane on my phone…I think I will rewatch it on the big screen…very interesting, Steven Spielberg…
  6. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Iron Mike rewrote the tight end position…his record of most receiving yards by a tight end during his rookie year stood for 63 years until Brock Bowers of the Raiders broke it in his rookie season…and took 17 games to do it (Ditka did it in 14 games)… He was as tough as anyone who played in the...
  7. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Mark was nowhere near the level of meddlesome as his dad Al was And how about Georgia Frontiere, who ran the Rams into the ground financially before relocating the Rams to St Louis?…
  8. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    How About Those Cowpies!
  9. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Cue the lady with the horned hat…
  10. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    An undrafted walk on back up qb…2nd NFL start…
  11. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Well…a 0-4 team on the road with a backup qb are beating the Cowboys in the 3rd qtr…
  12. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    He was so good he didn’t need the football in his hands…
  13. Brute

    What's in your vise?

  14. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    If anyone can scheme a defense, it's Vrabel...
  15. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I’d keep him in the backfield to read defenses and call audibles behind Nix
Back
Top