NFR What's your favorite fragrance?

Non-fishing related

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
What a cool bad ass photo of SLJ!
right!?

Even without the logo, that pic is dope af (I think that's how the kids these days refer to super cool things these days....or maybe it was the previous generation....I dunno any more.

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
right!?

Even without the logo, that pic is dope af (I think that's how the kids these days refer to super cool things these days....or maybe it was the previous generation....I dunno any more.
Goated is the new superlative.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Goated is the new superlative.
ah, good to know.....lemme double check with my kiddo just to be safe.

edit: ok, I just asked them if "goated" was a term they used for such descriptors. They told me to never talk to them again.... :LOL:

But, apparently within their friend group, "swagalicious" is preferred. 🤷‍♂️

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
oh, I also asked about "dope af" and the look they gave me was a look of, " :rolleyes: 🤦‍♂️"

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
ah, good to know.....lemme double check with my kiddo just to be safe.

edit: ok, I just asked them if "goated" was a term they used for such descriptors. They told me to never talk to them again.... :LOL:

But, apparently within their friend group, "swagalicious" is preferred. 🤷‍♂️
I'm also told mid is used to describe something underwhelming but not awful.

Wadin' Boot

Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter
My brothers would be Flatoos. Particularly if he ate lamb, eggs, raisins and beans. If you wanted to raise the stakes, throw in some pumpkin, carrot and grease and it's not just a fragrance, it's also a lotion. I suppose you could call it a lifestyle too.

"your ambergris is astonishing...."

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
I’ll have to ask the grandkids, but they’re all over twenty years old too…

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
It's part of the job description....right up near the top. 😆
Yes a primary duty. I once used dude 5 times each nuanced in a different way meaning selectively different proper expletives. I managed to alter my teen daughters lingo . They are 40 somethings now and continue to correct me on my elocution.

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
There's only 1 . . . Puppy Breath.