What Are You Eating?

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Double cut venison chop dusted with coriander, juniper berry, thyme and black pepper grilled
and served with a port wine venison demiglace with shallots and a few tart cherries.
Wild rice and filet beans round out the plate.
Went with a Pinot for the wine, worked nicely...

20220910_175558.jpg

20220910_175620.jpg

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I can’t take credit, I just ate it. Mate from Brazil, that currently resides in Manson, came down and cooked one up for a harvest party. It was amazing.
I bet it was. It looks amazing. It’s interesting, is that what they call chicharron in Brazil? In Mexico it usually means pork rinds aka fried pork skin and fat.

HOG

GOTY’s mum’s favorite ghillie
I bet it was. It looks amazing. It’s interesting, is that what they call chicharron in Brazil? In Mexico it usually means pork rinds aka fried pork skin and fat.
I am definitely not being technical with the lingo. Best part, per my mate, was the crispy belly that he called Chicharrón, I couldn’t find any better part so I agreed. But it was all delicious, dark and light meat, skin, did not matter.

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Have your mate fix you some feijoada...

"Some of the best stuff I have ever had"

ThatGuyRyRy

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I tried a new one-pot recipe where they just add the mirin to the rice while cooking and then steam your miso- glazed salmon on top of the rice. I already wasn't going authentic used brown rice and then thought maybe I should add the gummy egg and spot prawns to stretch for left overs since I got to head to the office the next three days. And it's a winner! I think on the weekly meal plan now though I don't have enough spot prawns to keep that addition for long.

PXL_20220919_014251231.jpg

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I tried a new one-pot recipe where they just add the mirin to the rice while cooking and then steam your miso- glazed salmon on top of the rice. I already wasn't going authentic used brown rice and then thought maybe I should add the gummy egg and spot prawns to stretch for left overs since I got to head to the office the next three days. And it's a winner! I think on the weekly meal plan now though I don't have enough spot prawns to keep that addition for long.

View attachment 32858
I could eat that brah…

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Penne with golden chanterelles from the back 40, shallots, thyme, and parsley from the garden, and chevre from some French goat. Served with a sprinkle of Sitka sea salt, enough cracked black to choke a horse, and a bit of parm-reg.
Cooked and eaten with the help of a smooth, tasty cote du rhone.
View attachment 33470
You sure do eat well
Are you the chef?

Mossback

Forum Supporter
That French goat is getting a workout...

;)

Pizza looks great.
We had thai curry with ginger rice.
It came from a restaraunt, take out...
First time i a long time, so have done pretty good with cooking from scratch at home.