average member
Forum Supporter
my "house work/yard work" beer...

IrRon11.jpg

Last edited:

DoesItFloat

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Working Hands Fermentation THRESHER Hefeweizen to cheer on the nice weather we're finally having in central Oregon. Yes, it's a shameless self-promo.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
6 to 8 glasses a day...whereas wife and I enjoyed our wine and such when younger, quit in our early 60's, having no wish to deal with the health issues older drinkers tend to develop...we don't preach, still hang out with drinking friends...everyone gotta do them
View attachment 19126
Good stuff...
I take a gallon jug of it out the door every morning, and its usually empty by the time I get home.
Wine is now Saturday night only, same with Rum or Bourbon.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Didn't see a thread for this topic yet...

My partner bought some blackberry hard seltzers thinking they were saisons. I'm mixing this trash with low ABV Uinta lime pilsners just to make it drinkable. Wish real beer could show up here on the Utah grocery store shelves...
Was in Utah a few weeks ago. Learned that alcoholic bevs over 5% ABV can only be bought at a Utah state liquor store. Also breathing over a .05 is a DUI compared to .08 just about anywhere else. Couldn't find my usual domestic Millers so drank Coors banquet while there.