Welcome Fall

smc

Guppy Chow
Fall is here! My favorite time of year. Its a time of culmination, of fruition, of soft reconciliation. The hours are no longer endless, and the light perhaps more precious because of that. We harvest, we gather, we honor and celebrate. Fall is here.

629E4602-423B-44E7-86E8-FC97A448CF87.jpeg

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Fall is here! My favorite time of year. Its a time of culmination, of fruition, of soft reconciliation. The hours are no longer endless, and the light perhaps more precious because of that. We harvest, we gather, we honor and celebrate. Fall is here.

View attachment 33606
This kind of looks like some of the roads on the wet side of your state in the mountains in the fall of the year. I've driven over many of them when I lived there.

Gyrfalcon22

Life of the Party

View attachment 33606
really a great shot right there !

smc

Guppy Chow
Is this the Fall decor thread?

Asking for a friend...
Your friend can post whatever he/she/they/them/etc/etc likes Swimmy! But I am certain a Fall decor thread would get more traction if you started one. Tell your friend :) (y)