SFR Vancouver/Portland area: Warehouse manager position

Sorta fishing-related
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredoconnor

Peabrain Chub
Forum Supporter
Do you have any positions for a burnt out tech worker? If so, please forward me the lunch menu. I would also like to know what flavors of Chobani and La Croix are provided.

🤪

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
I almost applied, then remembered the endless broken rod pieces and $35 checks I used to send there. No way they'd let me touch anything.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
From what I have seen the biggest trick is to get an employee who'll actually show up every day and actually work.
If I lived in the area or planned to I'd apply..
Wish you the best of luck.

Divad

Whitefish
Can I work remote while being a warehouse manager for another ecommerce business that really only takes me about 20 hours per week to do?:sneaky::oops::ROFLMAO:
So you work the Big A too huh?

My favorite curveball question: “Assuming you work 50 hours, sleep 8 hours a day, what do YOU do with the remaining 62 hours a week?”

Gosh I love people’s faces on that question as it has nothing to do with the job and everything about long term satisfaction in a workplace. Something tells me the folks at Echo have healthy hobbies, leaving an answer that indicates good mental health. The opposite would be true for my coworkers currently 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.