Tiny fly challenge.....

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
It’s all good Dave! Yes on some bass poppers on bamboo Hotrodz! Small foam frogs around docks and ‘pads is a blast too!

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
I tried to tie a better BWO and right when I was finished it flew out of the vise at Mach 1 and is somewhere in my office. Another reason to squeeze barbs at the outset, which I failed to do this time.

Wayne Kohan

Life of the Party
I tried to tie a better BWO and right when I was finished it flew out of the vise at Mach 1 and is somewhere in my office. Another reason to squeeze barbs at the outset, which I failed to do this time.
I put on a clean sock out of my drawer last week and there was a size 16 hook stuck in the sock. Hmm. I have a magnet for when I drop one, have no idea I had dropped one.

Reactions: Zak

Flymph

Steelhead
I have a box of size 20 mustads that I purchased over 20 years ago. I have no inclination to count them but I am pretty sure there are still 100 hooks in that old, cardboard, box. When I do see fish keying on very small midge, a size 20 would look like the Queen Mary along side of my 12' Smoker Craft. Bottom line, I am jealous of your eye sight.

Last edited:

Norm Frechette

Googlemeister
Forum Supporter
Brassie

brassie-1080.jpg