Tide Sites

Divad

Whitefish
NOAA: All the Way! Site is easy to use but the app is worth the couple bucks for mobile users. It’s just too good with great visuals and widgets.

7CB896D7-8AD4-46D7-BFFF-CE63FA2C59F4.jpeg
E04CAF91-5D3C-4CDF-8497-34B34904A2F8.png

Last edited:

skyrise

Steelhead
Tides near me. Pretty simple and not loaded with too much info which is fine considering I don’t have a boat, really don’t get very much time to fish NS beaches so it works. will look into the NOAA web site since i use theirs for river levels. So doe’s nobody buy tide books anymore. Those were a must have at one time. even used them as duck hunting tool.

NRC

I’m just here so I don’t get mined
Forum Supporter
I figured out how to download all the NOAA annual tidal data for 2023 for all Puget Sound / Salish Sea / Strait tide stations. Scatter plotting the entirety of the data yields this, which is pretty sweet looking.

image.jpg

X axis is dates for the year, y axis is tide height above/below MLLW.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I've been looking for some subject matter to test out some different web frameworks so I guess I found it. I'll probably build something this next month
Did you ever mess with it? I started messing with the API stuff from NOAA, but kind of stalled out in getting a UI built around it.

I subscribed to tides.net and am happy enough with everything there that I am just sticking with it.

ThatGuyRyRy

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Definitely have not gotten anything done. Been either sick or too busy to do extra coding right now. Heck I haven't fished in three months either

Jisabi

Steelhead
Not sure what's up but Tides.net now allows tides to be viewed up to about 2 months ahead before blurring out (for now).

NRC

I’m just here so I don’t get mined
Forum Supporter
Not sure what's up but Tides.net now allows tides to be viewed up to about 2 months ahead before blurring out (for now).
You can get tide predictions thru 2025 or 2026 if you go directly to the NOAA website.