The good boat deal thread

Chris Bailey

Dirt Sniffer
Forum Supporter
Here is what seems to me to be a good deal on an Outcast Stryker in the Portland area. I would love to have one of these but will have to pass for a little while longer.

tatross

Smolt
Forum Supporter
Ive owned 7, I think E-tech's. From 40 hp up to a 225. Have run 40,90,115,150,and 225. Its been a love hate realationship.
The 40 hp was absolute garbage, the 90hp has been fine except for a spendy computer replacement. The 115hp, 3 of those have been solid except for gearcases and starter's on 2 that were run on a catamaran. The other with a jet pump that is still running strong.
The 150hp was a decent motor as well as the 225. I went to Suzuki and have been very happy with the performance.

DKL

Steelhead
Here is what seems to me to be a good deal on an Outcast Stryker in the Portland area. I would love to have one of these but will have to pass for a little while longer.

I love mine and that is the best price I’ve seen for one if it is in good condition.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter

My wife would kill me.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Smaller motor for a bass boat, but if it's in decent shape this is likely a good starter bass boat deal for someone. If I hadn't already bought something, I'd be tempted:

Wetswinger

Go Deep
Forum Supporter
There is a Super Fat Cat Outcast tube, new for $150, on Facebook Marketplace out of Snohomish..!
Also a used Outcast Commander $200 in Yakima...!

Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Aside from the drive, that's tempting.
drive down, buy boat, float Yakima, find out if boat has any major leaks. I don't see what the issue is.... 🤷‍♂️

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Not a boat, but good deal on a lightweight tube for backpacking.
Says local pick-up but if you were interested maybe you could get him to ship it on your dime.
SF