The good boat deal thread

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Anyone got a direct link to that Crestliner 1040 on FB? I can't find it.

Maybe sold already?

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
A well cared for pram and oars for $350. 7’ long and 50 pounds.

View attachment 57160
Looks good. And, I’d like to place $100 on the “over” for the “about 50 pounds” wager, please. :LOL:

candr

Steelhead
Just over the border. This is a 9’6” Springbok which eventually became the Harborcraft Flyfisher. Weighs around 60lbs, 40” wide bottom. The bench seat on the transom on these old Springboks is nice for leg room and to put stuff on (also makes a stronger transom if u want to add transom wheels after removing that bow wheel). Decent price w the exchange. Serious stillwater fly fishing street cred w this one.

Jeff Dodd

Steelhead
Just over the border. This is a 9’6” Springbok which eventually became the Harborcraft Flyfisher. Weighs around 60lbs, 40” wide bottom. The bench seat on the transom on these old Springboks is nice for leg room and to put stuff on (also makes a stronger transom if u want to add transom wheels after removing that bow wheel). Decent price w the exchange. Serious stillwater fly fishing street cred w this one.

A few months back I called and talked to the owner of this boat. It’s located in the “Canadian San Juan” Islands. Well used, lots of JB Weld from him dragging up the beach 😁

Really nice owner.

Last edited:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Maybe a thread title change for this one to "WOW!:

00E0E_7UXP2xfs6Sq_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

00202_e2b4XHc902Z_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

Last edited: