The good boat deal thread

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter
Not a boat, but good deal on a lightweight tube for backpacking.
Says local pick-up but if you were interested maybe you could get him to ship it on your dime.
SF

I've had my Outcast Trinity for years and love it. It's not quite as light as some of the others that are out there, but it's not at all heavy and the seat is nice because it sits up high and keeps me out of the water.

RCF

Life of the Party
I've had my Outcast Trinity for years and love it. It's not quite as light as some of the others that are out there, but it's not at all heavy and the seat is nice because it sits up high and keeps me out of the water.
One of my fishing buddies has used one for years. He luvs it. Price is good also based on usage...

headduck

Steelhead
Camano marine has 2022 hobie outbacks at just over 2500 and compasses at just under 2k. Multiple colors.

New boats. Nearly 1k below retail. Just about the price of used boats on the market.

Very well priced according to my market research.

I swooped their last new old stock 2021 outback for a bit less. Stoked.

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
If I had room in the garage, I'd be all over this for a winter (walk thru conversion) restoration project. Pretty much a do it all small boat when equipped with a small OB...lakes, tidewater, mild whitewater

Last edited:

kerrys

Ignored Member
This is a Facebook posting from a former WFF member. If interested let me know and I’ll try to put you in touch with the seller. Boat is located in the Spokane area. Terrific deal.

“I want to sell my boat, motor and trailer. 12' Lowe jon boat, adjustable padded seats, 46 lb electric trolling motor, 2 deep cycle 12 volt batteries, battery recharger, Humminbird Fishin' Buddy sonar, two rod holders, oars, bow line, two PFD's and trailer. Included are sideboards for the trailer. It can haul as much as a load of landscape bark.
$1500 Message me for details.”

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
I've decided to sell my barely used Clack and will be listing it in the classifieds and Craigslist soon. I ordered it during the pandemic thinking to mainly use it on the Yakima and occasional easier OP floats (Hoh, Bogie, etc.). During the many months wait for the Clack, we ended up buying a house on a river that I'm not comfortable rowing a hardboat except under very limited conditions (Sol Duc) and I always take my raft as I can't be bothered to fish anywhere else and it has a better safety margin for a crappy rower like me. So the Clack has just been sitting under a covered carport for a year except for 5 or so easy floats.

I need to drag it back over from the OP but if anyone is looking for an almost new Clack Big Eddy with the Yeti/360 floor plan, PM me through this site.

Untitled

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
I've decided to sell my barely used Clack and will be listing it in the classifieds and Craigslist soon. I ordered it during the pandemic thinking to mainly use it on the Yakima and occasional easier OP floats (Hoh, Bogie, etc.). During the many months wait for the Clack, we ended up buying a house on a river that I'm not comfortable rowing a hardboat except under very limited conditions (Sol Duc) and I always take my raft as I can't be bothered to fish anywhere else and it has a better safety margin for a crappy rower like me. So the Clack has just been sitting under a covered carport for a year except for 5 or so easy floats.

I need to drag it back over from the OP but if anyone is looking for an almost new Clack Big Eddy with the Yeti/360 floor plan, PM me through this site.

Untitled
have owned many boats over the decades, and none have served better than my Clack's...whoever buys this one will be getting a lifetime boat.

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter

15 ft. Aluminum drift boat Port Ludlow WA

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Man if I had the funds I would be all over this. A little searching around shows that this is a pretty killer deal in the current market.
Same. It looks really clean. Not sure I can convince my wife I need to spend 14k on a boat to fish for musky, bass, SRCs and silvers. :unsure: But if I could....

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
biggest 13' made..love mine..stable as hell dry, large dance floor for a small boat