The good boat deal thread

Chris Bailey

Dirt Sniffer
Forum Supporter
Here is what seems to me to be a good deal on an Outcast Stryker in the Portland area. I would love to have one of these but will have to pass for a little while longer.

tatross

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
Ive owned 7, I think E-tech's. From 40 hp up to a 225. Have run 40,90,115,150,and 225. Its been a love hate realationship.
The 40 hp was absolute garbage, the 90hp has been fine except for a spendy computer replacement. The 115hp, 3 of those have been solid except for gearcases and starter's on 2 that were run on a catamaran. The other with a jet pump that is still running strong.
The 150hp was a decent motor as well as the 225. I went to Suzuki and have been very happy with the performance.

DKL

Smolt
Here is what seems to me to be a good deal on an Outcast Stryker in the Portland area. I would love to have one of these but will have to pass for a little while longer.

I love mine and that is the best price I’ve seen for one if it is in good condition.

mcswny

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

My wife would kill me.

Josh

Dead in the water
Admin
Smaller motor for a bass boat, but if it's in decent shape this is likely a good starter bass boat deal for someone. If I hadn't already bought something, I'd be tempted:

Wetswinger

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
There is a Super Fat Cat Outcast tube, new for $150, on Facebook Marketplace out of Snohomish..!
Also a used Outcast Commander $200 in Yakima...!

Last edited: