The Camp Chef: An introduction for those who don't know me

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
It's all in load management. Think the most I ran was 40 at once. Did an event for 300 people.

For those that remember the Jimmy Green Fly Fishing Fair in Monroe back in 2007ish, Jerry cooked for the event, I dont remember if he did the second year though.

He was one busy guy!

Jerry Daschofsky

The fishing camp cook
Forum Legend
For those that remember the Jimmy Green Fly Fishing Fair in Monroe back in 2007ish, Jerry cooked for the event, I dont remember if he did the second year though.

He was one busy guy!
I only did the first year. I wasn't asked to do the next year.

Jerry Daschofsky

The fishing camp cook
Forum Legend
Tell me that’s not black pudding on the grill…where did you find it?
Yes it is with American approved haggis. Unfortunately the shop closed down thanks to Covid. They were a British butcher in Kent, WA. They made legit UK style bangers, white and black pudding, haggis, square sausage, and UK cut bacon. Plus they imported UK Heinz beans and their brown sauce. I was so depressed when they announced they were shutting down.

Jerry Daschofsky

The fishing camp cook
Forum Legend
I'm absolutely stoked to have Jerry give us some of his massive trove of camp cooking info.
I have a couple years under my belt. Nice thing is everyone has their own style and what works for them. My way isn't necessarily the right way, but may direct someone into their own style.