Tackle Organization in a Boat

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
For anyone with a cooler and/or a tote that has room on the lid, I threw one of these on my cooler and Love it. Very simple, but effective. The magnetic portion comes in real handy when you're in a hurry. Creekside sells them w/ their logo on it, but they can be found online, Madison River (for example) sells them for $12.

1677082847409.png

Draketake

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
For anyone with a cooler and/or a tote that has room on the lid, I threw one of these on my cooler and Love it. Very simple, but effective. The magnetic portion comes in real handy when you're in a hurry. Creekside sells them w/ their logo on it, but they can be found online, Madison River (for example) sells them for $12.

View attachment 55221
LRS,

If you have a minute, can you provide the link to this? Looks pretty handy.

Thank you.

Stay Warm all.

Bob

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
LRS,

If you have a minute, can you provide the link to this? Looks pretty handy.

Thank you.

Stay Warm all.

Bob
Sure, here's a few options for online. If you're near the Issaquah area Creekside had them (last time I was in there) with their logo on the magnetic portion.

Last edited:

Draketake

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Sure, here's a few options for online. If you're near the Issaquah area Creekside had them (last time I was in there) with their logo on the magnetic portion.

LRS,

Thank you so much.

Bob

Kfish

Flyologist
Forum Supporter
I use a simms waterproof bag for the boat. It has dividers for extra reels, fly boxes, small battery for the electronic. It has places to hang pouches on the side but I keep it simple to reduce line snag as others have mentioned.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Harbour freight has awesome tool bags.