Storing bamboo fly rods

Bagman

Steelhead
View attachment 54461
Found a great solution for storing bamboo fly rods. A threaded rod holder. Holds 18 rods. The openings are 3 inches so they fit the metal tubes as long as there are no projecting end caps. Rod tubes with fabric and handles over them won't fit. $80 including shipping from the govets.com website.
I like/need one or two of these. I went to the website but couldn’t find the. Help please

Bagman

Steelhead
Well as it turns out the openings are not 3 inches but only 2 inches so many of my tubes will not fit. So I will not need but one of the racks. Let me know if your interested in one of mine.

Dave Westburg

Fish the classics
Forum Supporter
Well as it turns out the openings are not 3 inches but only 2 inches so many of my tubes will not fit. So I will not need but one of the racks. Let me know if your interested in one of mine.
Red in the face. I just checked and you are right. The openings are only 2 inches. Apologize for the mistake. I've edited my original post to correct the error.

Tim Cottage

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Where are you located? PM if preferred