Spring Utah Trip

Skol_Engh

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Nice! I’m heading to float the green in mid may and I’m stoked. Sounds like they might be releasing water soon (to feed the parched southwest) which has me a bit concerned for the fishing. Hopefully it stays consistent. Either way it’s beautiful country.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Nice! I’m heading to float the green in mid may and I’m stoked. Sounds like they might be releasing water soon (to feed the parched southwest) which has me a bit concerned for the fishing. Hopefully it stays consistent. Either way it’s beautiful country.
Water was cold, but the morning nymphing was good…afternoon baetis & bwo hatches brought the fish up. You might be getting some early caddis action…if they release some water (they haven’t pulsed yet) it would be good for C section to flush some moss out…streamers

The increased flows will only make it better. We just did the exact same trip. Jones Hole too. What an amazing place!

Tippet

Smolt
Was it a DIY trip on the Green, or did you use I guide? I am thinking of doing a guided trip on the A and B sections of the Green in the next year, and there are a massive number of outfitters and guides.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Was it a DIY trip on the Green, or did you use I guide? I am thinking of doing a guided trip on the A and B sections of the Green in the next year, and there are a massive number of outfitters and guides.
We floated the A & B sections with guides…diy the rest of the trip

Tippet

Smolt
Thanks! Did you like your guides? If so, what guide/outfitter did you use? I'm looking for a good guide to use.