Rocky Ford tomorrow

dep

Steelhead
I figured this would be the best place to post this as it is a creek.
Heading to WSU tomorrow and making a detour to fish Rocky in the morning.
arriving about 9:00 and will fish till 1:00 or 2:00. I'll be in a blue subaru sedan.
if you are there, give me a shout.
I like fishing the middle section and the last section. I'll cross the bridge and come back to the middle section.

dp

Snopro

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Was it like this?:D

Their stocking technique sucks. Spending a bunch of time and money raising a critter to drop them on the ground at the finish line is stupid. Is Trout Lodge still the stocker?

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
If that Creek in the video above is Rocky ford, or something similar, I'm glad I never wasting my time going over there. I've have better fights from 6-in trout on the creek by my house.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party

Their stocking technique sucks. Spending a bunch of time and money raising a critter to drop them on the ground at the finish line is stupid. Is Trout Lodge still the stocker?

One of the reasons I like Tylers channel; never know what's next.

(Damn auto correct changed his name twice)

Snopro

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
If that Creek in the video above is Rocky ford, or something similar, I'm glad I never wasting my time going over there. I've have better fights from 6-in trout on the creek by my house.
Give'm a break. They're trucklagged.

Looks like a few didn't survive the drop.

Divad

Whitefish

I’m so glad you posted this! I saw that yesterday and thought of this thread. Boy @dep I’m guessing it’s a GOOD trip!

dep

Steelhead
it was a stupid good day. caught a lot of fish and a couple of big boys. working on down loading a few pics.
here are some pics. the big boy was not an impressive fight. pretty much dead weight. the other fish (18"-22") were more fun.

Attachments

• fish1.jpg
    fish1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • fish2.jpg
    fish2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • fish3.jpg
    fish3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • pigfly.jpg
    pigfly.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter

all that to catch some stunned fat ass planters...the opposite of fishing