Please use the "new posts" view...

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Ive said this in the past, how come you don't make it a bigger header and put in the general discussion forum like we had on that other site.... :unsure:
I'm not sure that I understand what you are proposing. Or, if we've talked about it in the past, my apologies, but I don't remember.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
The key to forum enjoyment and usage is not the new post icon, but a robust and extensive ignore list.
:)

Just sayin'...

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I only have one person on the ignore list. We never saw eye to eye on the other forum and it's the same here. I don't even miss his posts anymore. If I wanted to read them I would just click on them when they show their ugly heads. I've never really met him so I don't miss him.

Like I said before. I only read what interests me. I read the Humor and if there is something there I can comment on I will. It's much easier to do it my way than to jump all over the place. I have been talking on the Flybill there as he's my friend. I was semi worried about him. Come to find out that he is alive and kicking and working.

BM from BC

Just Hatched
Awesome advice, thank you. I used to click and scroll each topic looking for new posts. No more! The 'new post" button is my new best friend on PNWFF