Open albacore tuna seats in August

Cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Forum Supporter
Hi folks,
I am in the process of reserving several tuna fish dates with @Nick Clayton out of Westport via All Rivers. These will be 4-angler charters. I will have two open seats for each date: Sunday August 20th and Tuesday 22nd. Each seat is $620, plus tip for captain & mate, and any fish processing that you want. If interested, please contact me.
Steve

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Nick's trips are a ton of fun and his enthusiasm and work ethics to this fishery is matched by few.
I haven't heard a singles person regret going out with Nick. All three of my trips with Nick where different in their own way, but one constant was Nick's energy and love of what he's doing.

You will not be disappointed in a trip with Captian Nick and All Rivers!
_DSC8302-01.jpegNickwithPopperAlbacoreP8220059.jpg_DSC7984-01.jpeg

Cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Forum Supporter
There are only a limited number of seats with @Nick Clayton in a limited season, especially with the occasional weather cancellation. If you expect that you can pick up a seat at the last minute, you may be disappointed.
If you don't have the necessary fly rods (12 wts. and up), @Nick Clayton and I will have rod/reels/flies available. @Nick Clayton has written a great 3-part series of articles on albacore fishing; you can find the first in the series here. And I've written some of my thoughts on this fishery here. There are several other threads in the saltwater forum on this amazing fishery in our backyard.
Steve

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Pm on the way.

Cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Forum Supporter
Hi folks,
I have confirmed reservations with All Rivers for Sunday, August 20th and Tuesday, August 22nd. I have a few open seats for these dates. Middle August has the greatest likelihood of smooth seas offshore (never a sure thing 20+ miles offshore). Contact me via PM if you are interested.
I also have confirmed reserved two days in September: Saturday, September 23rd and Monday, September 25th; these boats are "full" but if you would like me to keep you in mind if an opening occurs, send me a PM.
Steve