NFR Official Summer Concerts thread!

Non-fishing related

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Futurebirds Friday night at Pine Creek…so much fun. That venue is really cool. Saw these guys about 10 years ago and really impressed with how they’ve progressed as a band. Take a little psychedelic rock, country, indie, Americana, and throw it in a blender.

BE0D8BDA-1759-4096-9230-A3247130B8B4.jpeg

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
My 21 year old daughter are pretty excited 11 more days till Bush/Breaking Benjamin/Alice in chains. Anyone else gonna be there?

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Dianna Ross at the Hollywood Bowl last nite.
The opening act was stellar(Joshua Henry).
She did many of her hits, the sound was perfect and so was the weather.
You are allowed to bring your own booze and food. We were able to relax and have a party at our seats before the show.
Excellent place for live music.

dep

Steelhead
how was the Jack Johnson show?
I wanted to go but had to go to a 60th b-party - it was fun too.
Johnson is on my bucket list

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Did anyone go to ThingNW in Port Townsend over the weekend?

View attachment 29710
I went and saw Goose. There were like 300-500 people from what I read. I never knew because I never turned around. It was amazing. They were only given 90 minutes and I think that is criminal. The midnight Rising was spectacular and the Turned Clouds was great too. Lights were fucking stellar. I really really like that band so it was quite a treat being so close.

mooseknuckles

Distinguished Degenerate
how was the Jack Johnson show?
I wanted to go but had to go to a 60th b-party - it was fun too.
Johnson is on my bucket list

This was my first time seeing Jack Johnson and he was very engaging with the crowd and clearly has a strong relationship with the other artists on his tour. He mentioned they all jam together backstage together and it clearly showed when he brought them on stage with him. I highly encourage you to check Jack Johnson off your bucket list as soon as possible!

“Willie got us stone and took all our money” - Jack Johnson & Ben Harper at The Gorge 9/25/22

Landlocked

Steelhead
Uhhh…I saw Hinder at the Uinta County Fair in Vernal, UT in like 2008. Is that close enough to a great trout stream to be cool enough for this thread. I mean one-hit wonder, but they do have Little Hole Ale there.

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Iron Maiden tonight.
I got free tickets.
It was everything I expected. And a little bit more. View attachment 34599
I wish I had a belt with dual wrist-mounted flamethrowers like Bruce Dickinson has.
I was torn between Maiden and Kikagaku Moyo. Seen the former a half dozen times but never seen the latter and they're calling it quits after this tour.

I made the right call. Best show I've seen in years!

PXL_20220930_055229605.jpg