"Official" 2022 Mariner's Bitch Thread

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I'm sorry, I must have misread the thread title.
I could have sworn it was the "Official" 2022 Mariners Hate Thread..... :ROFLMAO:
SF

cedarslug

Steelhead
In M's fashion, they make the opponents bullpen look like aces, and some triple A player look like Mike Trout. Big yikes

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I've decided that they really suck. That dude that won has a 8.10 era. They look like they don't want to connect the bat with the ball. It might sting and they have turned into pussies.

Divad

Whitefish
Fastball thrown center, home run.
Cutter hung dead center, home run.
Fastball high, home run.

All one inning. Thanks Marco.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Fastball thrown center, home run.
Cutter hung dead center, home run.
Fastball high, home run.

All one inning. Thanks Marco.
Every time he pitches I cringe. He's good for 2 innings then after that he dishes up the home run ball. He would make a better middle reliever than a starter. He has killed more stretches than I do.

Gyrfalcon22

Life of the Party
I bet Rick Rizz's gray frosted toupee that 21 years down the road they will be playing the "2022 playoff drought ending" clip of a walkoff hit by pitch or balk tape trying to remember the last time Mariners "Made it in"! Or, Mariners will lose and back in from another loss by Baltimore.

After the Cubs finally won the WS again who cared anymore there?

Last edited:

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
I bet Rick Rizz's gray frosted toupee that 21 years down the road they will be playing the "2022 playoff drought ending" clip of a walkoff hit by pitch or balk tape trying to remember the last time Mariners "Made it in"! Or, Mariners will lose and back in from another loss by Baltimore.

After the Cubs finally won the WS again who cared anymore there?
I'll take that bet. Rizz's toupee would make a wonderful addition to my mariners souvenir collection.

Divad

Whitefish
I yelled one heck of a “Let’s go Mariners” at 930pm last night in the backyard. Some random house down the way gave me one back.

Truly an electrifying thing for Ms fans!

Glad I don’t have to use the longest drought stat line anymore.