Rod Building No. Fork Composites, not Glass, not Graphite but Linen (flax) rod blanks. !

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
Now that’s funny right there Tim.....so you’ll be the first to order at a mere $750 and guaranteed “made somewhere in America!”

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
The lingering cleavage closeup at 1:30 is several decades behind the times. 2023 and still objectifying women? I know nothing about Gary Loomis, but that's a big marketing failure to me. Mr. Loomis may know fishing rods, but he has a lot to learn about respecting women.
I cannot tell for certain, but the woman at 1:10 & 1:30 looks a lot like the NFC VP of Marketing shown @ 0:26. I personally cannot call out Gary Loomis for being disrespectful of women since the Marketing VP probably worked on and approved the script, and appears in the scene.

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

What’s Danica Patrick doing with a fly rod? I thought she drove fast cars not that fast or did she leave racing and enter the water recreation segment of outdoor sports?
And also, What’s this cleavage thing that was spoken of? Is that like pocket water?

Divad

Whitefish
Well you can’t assume her gender. That could be a man, fighting the cleavage oppression men have had for decades.

But really to be fair I was watching the stripping, I didn’t even notice the downward shot until noted. I think Gary shows more than enough cleavage to even it out 🤘

By the way I love Gary and his local company.