Saltwater fly fisherman

Solid analysis by Colin.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Looks like the Sam Darnold era is over...
Wonder who they will take, or if they try for Jimmy G in free agency.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Looks like the Sam Darnold era is over...
Wonder who they will take, or if they try for Jimmy G in free agency.

Don't think you make that trade if you're not going to pick a QB, no other position is worth that many picks (the 2023 No. 9 overall pick, a 2023 second-round pick, a first-round pick in 2024, and a second-round pick in 2025) + Moore (unless you're going to try and turn it around and trade it to someone else).

cheers (Go Chiefs - not in the hunt for a QB)

Bugmeister

Staying Gold
Forum Supporter
If the Panthers moved up, they are likely to take a QB. If there are no other trades in the top 4, and if the Colts and Texans also grab a QB with picks 2 and 3….Feels like this increases the odds that Seahawks could have Anderson or Carter available with the #5 pick. The cardinals will likely take one of those two (?) but that leaves us one….

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Jimmy G just signed a three year deal with the Raiders...$67.5 mil, $34 mil guaranteed...

So….do they still also draft a QB?
SF

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Niners pick up one of the best DTs in the league. That D line is going to be scary next year:

Now if they can just cobble together an O line...

While I'm not mad at the signing, given our QB situation we definitely need help on the O Line is especially with McGlinchy out. Trent Williams can't play all the positions.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
While I'm not mad at the signing, given our QB situation we definitely need help on the O Line is especially with McGlinchy out. Trent Williams can't play all the positions.
I couldn't stand McGlinchy. Terrible in pass protection. Hoping they can resign Brendal though.

If the Raiders don't draft a QB they certainly need a good back up. They don't call him Jimmy Glass for nothing.