NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrfalcon22

Life of the Party
I like stats. I’m sure y’all have this in your head but i do not, and i like seeing it in print! View attachment 34133View attachment 34134View attachment 34139View attachment 34140
I like some stats..mostly baseball, but three games against three different defenses is a hard compare. Now, it we are in week 11-12+ and it looks like Geno and Wilson are comparable, then we may have something? Or not : ). Wilson's time to go was up and past with his huge $ contracts.

Seahawks seemingly have to trade Metcalf sooner than later for more high draft picks, team will be drafting a QB, won't they? They will even dump the punter soon I think for a decent pick and save on his salary.

I look at this from the eyes of a birdwatcher. What the hell do I know?

Last edited:

Xoxo

I like some stats..mostly baseball, but three games against three different defenses is a hard compare. Now, it we are in week 11-12+ and it looks like Geno and Wilson are comparable, then we may have something? Or not : ). Wilson's time to go was up and past with his huge $ contracts.

Seahawks seemingly have to trade Metcalf sooner than later for more draft picks, team will be drafting a QB, won't they?
I realize that but i like it so far and I’m going to keep watching. I hope they don’t trade DK!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
You all seem to like Geno, Sure he can throw that damn ball all over the field but he just can't put points on the score board. Nothing in the last quarter again. Why doesn't he insert Drew Lock. He can get points but he seems to throw to the other teams. A few weeks back I saw where another QB had 3 passes picked off, but he's still playing on Sunday. I don't think they trust him(DL) to do well.

I wanted to add that I think Russ is just going through the monitions in each game. He seems like he's lost out there.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
You all seem to like Geno, Sure he can throw that damn ball all over the field but he just can't put points on the score board. Nothing in the last quarter again. Why doesn't he insert Drew Lock. He can get points but he seems to throw to the other teams. A few weeks back I saw where another QB had 3 passes picked off, but he's still playing on Sunday. I don't think they trust him(DL) to do well.
Hard to score when your offense isn't getting chances. The defense can't get off the field in the last half of games. Unless Drew Lock can tackle and set an edge on the defense, I'm not sure how he's going to help.

Geno did plenty to win this game, but he didn't get help from his O-line on that last drive or the defense the whole game.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Averaging 55 offensive plays per game will not give you many points typically...especially with 23 minutes a game with the ball average.

Defense and a good running game is how this team can win, without those they are not going to win many games.

:)

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
The only stat that matters are the # of Superbowl rings.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin

"NFL replaces Pro Bowl with flag football game" is the most awesomely hilarious headline in sports this year.

That said, I'm 100% more likely to watch a goofy skills competition and a flag football game than the boring BS game that the pro bowl has become.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
😂😂😂

Cowboyz...
🤣
@Stonedfish

Any Cowboyz love out there, or is everyone a normal, regular type sports fan that hates them ?

Go Giants!
That Jerry Jones interview only proved one thing…..he is the problem. 😂
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
I have had no love for the Cowbozos since the 60's/70's.
Colts beat them in Super Bowl 5...a fine day for this young kid.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Well….that was disappointing! 😂
SF

Status
Not open for further replies.