Messing around with new camera, checking out that Chinese Spy Balloon, couldn't believe what I saw!

Wadin' Boot

Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter
People used to see Jesus/Mary in burnt toast and various fabric stains. We are entering the era of Bobo sightings.
I think it is the other way around, Bobo is watching us, and that, frankly, terrifies me.

As for Jesus, so it is written:

"He rose again, into the sky, with arms embracing the holy spirit. For Bobo knoweth the rock on which to stand from all the lands between Shechem and Samaria and other lands within the Kindgom of Judah where the sun rose and where the sun set"

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Nostradamus.png
Terror fills the skies of the new empire, foreboding swollen dome.
The flabby piscator's triumph spies a brimstone mountain of flame.
Diplomatic dementia falters wan response at the panda's home.
War clouds ever darkening the Slav's revolt besmirch Spratly's name.

Wadin' Boot

Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter
It's probably full of zombie virus.
Damn, Wayne's right, maybe it's not a picture of Bobo on the outside of the balloon, so much as Bobo is inside it. See I had it in mind that Bobo was on the balloon as a kind of Bobo themed Dr Evil-esque strastopheric doom vehicle... BUT, Wayne raises some good points. Maybe he is immunodeficient like one of those kids from the 70's that lived in the bubble, or, and this is more likely, he is highly virulent with some Zombie strain Covid+Steelhead leprousy

Some skin-flaking slime-oozing covid variant that makes you take your shirt off because it's damn itchy not to mention uncomfortable at chafing points. Regardless, if the thing/balloon/bubble/containment vehicle is at 80,000 feet and he's up there, hopefully he's warm in there, floating around, practically weightless I imagine. Itchy, but weightless, hopefully they have a little fan heater in there or something to keep the bubble inflated and Bobo toasty

Last edited:

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
You just never know what might be in a balloon from Red China!
Zombie Virus
Zombie Fungi
Actual Zombies
Asian Zombie Bird Flu
Chinese Zombie Covid strain "Z"
Zombie Tik Tok videos
Hillary's emails
My emails!

For gawds sake don't shoot it down until it's over Russia!!!

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
You just never know what might be in a balloon from Red China!
Zombie Virus
Zombie Fungi
Actual Zombies
Asian Zombie Bird Flu
Chinese Zombie Covid strain "Z"
Zombie Tik Tok videos
Hillary's emails
My emails!

For gawds sake don't shoot it down until it's over Russia!!!
Given it's location and is presumably spying it's either fishermen checking out our blue lines or they're checking out our nuclear facilities. Either way that thing needs popped.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
They say it's being controlled. Where's a good hacker when you need one?

Divad

Whitefish
If you were an American doing this, the FAA would be in your keister. Heck even a drone gets the feds on you.

China said it was a “student project” so this gives them a pass…what backbone this govt has.