March Madness Fly Swap

Irafly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Who’s in?

-6 Flies Each
-Let’s keep it local Saltwater Patterns.
-16 tiers.
-Short window for turn around. Your flies need to be in before I reveal your teams.
-I select your teams randomly but each participant will have team in each ranking: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 and 13-16.
-Winner takes all!

Reactions: Zak

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
Who’s in?

-6 Flies Each
-Let’s keep it local Saltwater Patterns.
-16 tiers.
-Short window for turn around. Your flies need to be in before I reveal your teams.
-I select your teams randomly but each participant will have team in each ranking: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 and 13-16.
-Winner takes all!
I'm in! What's the deadline to get you flies?

Travis Bille

I am El Asso Wipo!!!!!
Forum Supporter
Yeah what’s the deadline?? I want in, but will be out of town until the 18th.

Are you good with putting me down for a spot, and if I can’t meet the deadline I’ll let you know and drop out? Thanks Ira!

Last edited:

Irafly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’d like at least 8 folks, but some of us could tie double to up our odds.

Reactions: Zak

Irafly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
When is the team selection?
Once I know who is in. Although, I really need to know by Monday. If it is just us 6, 2 people could volunteer to tie double for extra slots. I’d be willing to do that, but I’d like to open to others first.

If it is just us 6, 4 of us would end up with 8 teams each and the other 2 would end up with 16 teams each. I’d be game for other possibilities if we have multiple people wanting to tie extra flies.

Last edited:

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
If there are 6, you could divvy up 10 teams to each person if people don't want to tie extra. Leave out the 16 seeds.