March Madness #4

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Ok, here are your selections for this year’s tournament as they came out of the hat.
Based on championship week, it looks like there are a number of teams that could win it this year.
The winners of the play in games will be your team once those games are decided and I’ll update the list.
Good luck!
SF

70498B97-A9D0-440D-910E-3BB4F55EE701.jpeg

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
The first two play in games were played tonight.

@IHFISH has Texas Southern as the 16th seed in the Midwest region and @Kfish has Indiana as the 12th seed in the East.
SF

IHFISH

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
LOL. Go Tigers! Look out Kansas!

My reply was in response to Brian's post. I will let him explain the details but the winner of our pool takes a whole lot of Puget Sound flies we tied as part of a fundraiser. Fly tying yes, entomology no unless I missed a termite pattern or something amongst the entrants.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
And this thread is related to Fly Tying and Entomology exactly how? :unsure:

As @IHFISH And @Northern explained, it is a fly swap and fund raiser tied in to the March Madness basketball tournament.
We did three of these on the old board, thus March Madness # 4. We started this one over there and moved it here.
The last winner got 114 flies and we donated $300 to the Coastal Cutthroat Coalition.

No entomology is involved unless trying to imitate Puget Sound or Hood Canal food sources for salmon and cutthroat would be considered so….. ;)
SF

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
Hi Northern-

I sincerely appreciate your explanation, as I wasn't aware of the background.
You're welcome - looking through this thread I realized it had no context, which did make it seem out of place.
No harm, no foul!

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
@Phil K has Notre Dame as the #11 seed and Wright State as the #16 seed in the west.
The 64 teams are now set and the madness and eliminations begin on Thursday.
SF

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Please excuse the photo quality.
I’m out in the field. Quick update after six game finals. Seeds 5-8 are having a tough day.
I’ll update this later tonight.
SF

A8C185FE-DE7A-4118-8316-4AB7E85646EB.jpeg