Lake for sale

T

Tombraider

Went a few times last spring after planting. Otters moved in, and birds all eat the fish fast. Talked to the dude living in a RV there. Was hopping pond right off the git go.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
The way it was worded, it appeared that the lake was part of the purchase which caused the confusion. But I agree with what you said about not being able to own the water..

This is your chance to own a secluded lake.
Yeah, misrepresnting like that can get a real estate agent jail time in a few states.

T

Tombraider

Looked it up yesterday to see when it got planted last year.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
“There is an old house that is a tear down. It had water, electric, and septic at some point. Buyer to verify.”

I’m other words…..I’m the realtor.
Don’t bother me and do your own legwork on this property if you are interested. I just wanted the listing…. 😉
SF

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
"There is a quaint home, including many rustic features, ready for your creative vision and high energy for completing a remodel resulting in your majestic dream home."
Where do I sign???:unsure: :D

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
“There is an old house that is a tear down. It had water, electric, and septic at some point. Buyer to verify.”

I’m other words…..I’m the realtor.
Don’t bother me and do your own legwork on this property if you are interested. I just wanted the listing…. 😉
SF
So....how is this realtor any different than every other realtor in that respect? 😀

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
So....how is this realtor any different than every other realtor in that respect? 😀

I’ve worked with what I’d call some great realtors and some not so great realtors.
You’d think in order to help their client sell the property, they at least put some effort into verifying that water, power etc is available on the property versus just putting it on the buyer to do so…….
Wouldn’t that seem to help make the property more attractive to a buyer and to help the seller if that was know beforehand? Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like a lack of effort by the listing agent.
SF

Last edited:

krusty

Forum Supporter
I’ve worked with what I’d call some great realtors and some not so great realtors.
You’d think in order to help their client sell the property, they at least put some effort into verifying that water, power etc is available on the property versus just putting it on the buyer to do so…….
Wouldn’t that seems to help make the property more attractive to a buyer and to help the seller if that was know beforehand? Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like a lack of effort by the listing agent.
SF
I agree. 80% of the realtors just give the other 20% a bad name.

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
50 posts point back to district church camp as highest and best use.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
I felt charitable this morning...but I'll get over it by noon.
I got screwed with a dishonest realtor when I bought my first house, then got screwed with an honest realtor when I sold my first house. Get an independent inspector that doesn't work with your realtor :rolleyes:

krusty

Forum Supporter
I feel like there's a joke involving a boobie fly here, it's just not coming to me.
The thought of nude flyfishermen more clearly evokes the image of blob flies.

I think I just made myself throw up a little in my mouth.

RCF

Life of the Party
Highest and best use would be a nudist camp. That would scare the otters away.

Have the owner of the other land put a nudist camp on their property. Then add a large viewing deck with multiple small rooms, rent of a per hour basis, to the property listed for sale. Cash would be flowing for both properties...

krusty

Forum Supporter
Have the owner of the other land put a nudist camp on their property. Then add a large viewing deck with multiple small rooms, rent of a per hour basis, to the property listed for sale. Cash would be flowing for both properties...
Apparently you've never been to an actual nudist camp. Well I have, and there's things you just don't wanna see...and once seen....can't be unseen.