It’s Really Piling Up….

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
My 20 year old Grandson and I snowshoed in to clear about 20 inches off of this bridge on our property north of Usk yesterday.
This is the second time we've cleared it this year.
IMG-5897.JPG

IMG-5898.JPG
Our back deck in Spokane. We've been just clearing a path off of the deck along with a maze of puppy trails in the back yard.
IMG-5896.JPG
Wednesday or Thursday it's off to plow out the MT place for a propane delivery.
I may change my tune later in the season but so far it's Hooray for some good snowpack to replenish our streams and lakes.

Last edited:

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
This is the earliest I have even seen winter start! Most of the deer in the area I’m hunting migrated a week ago.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
That's what I like about living on the west side. If I want snow, I go find it. I don't mind a dusting in my direction but daily, weekly, monthly snow throughout the winter. No thank you.

Enjoy the workout and your amazing views.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
My 20 year old Grandson and I snowshoed in to clear about 20 inches off of this bridge on our property north of Usk yesterday.
This is the second time we've cleared it this year.
View attachment 44609

View attachment 44610
Our back deck in Spokane. We've been just clearing a path off of the deck along with a maze of puppy trails in the back yard.
View attachment 44611
Wednesday or Thursday it's off to plow out the MT place for a propane delivery.
I may change my tune later in the season but so far it's Hooray for some good snowpack to replenish our streams and lakes.
Can I borrow TJ for a few hours? Specifically right after the snow stops dumping? Safe travels to St. Regis.

wetline dave

Steelhead
And here in Ellensburg we kind of punked out with only about 8 inches of powder. You don't need a shovel a broom or leaf blower will do.

Dave

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
We got another 4 inches last night and 2-3 today.
All light and fluffy with these colder temps.
IMG-5927.JPG
IMG-5926.JPG
IMG-5928.JPG
Some sub zero for a couple of days and then finally up to the mid 40's later next week.