NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I don’t know.

But it must be pretty light, because if you read the box it says “No Air Required”.
And it comes with drink holders too… one for each hand!
I can think of several rivers you can die float that in.

Fishing the lower Klick in the late summer is crazy. There are a couple rapids I get a little puckered in (McDonalds) that they teach beginning kayaking in. then along comes a group of 20 people floating in everything from unicorns to mattresses. Somehow everybody makes it down.

Dloy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I’ll bet most of us have been tempted.
I do have a loud horn, and use it often.
A guy I used to sail with had a 5 pitch train horn in his truck, and the compressed air to blow it. Yes, it was the real deal. Could hear it miles away.

cdnred

Life of the Party
ddec25ca-5d05-4116-8551-cd1f904b69fc-jpeg.888268

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Two guys are arguing about how to pronounce Hawaii. HaWaii or HaVaii. So they called a librarian and asked her. She said it's HaVaii. They said thankyou. She says you're Velcome.

Dloy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
VERY SAD
It is with the saddest heart that I pass on the following: Please join me in remembering a great American icon. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71. The Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, The California Raisins, Betty Crocker, The Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The gravesite was piled high with flours. Long time friend, Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was never considered a very "smart" cookie, wasting much of his dough on half- baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, but alas, he was no tart. Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough, and Jane Dough; plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his eld- erly father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 350 for about 20 minutes. We were very close.