NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Don't laugh. My son wrapped my El Camino around a big Cedar tree and he walked away. It really wasn't in good shape but it got me from point A to point B. Then he fucked up the engine on a older Dodge P/U I had. It took the second vehicle he fucked up for me to tell him no more. He went into the Navy after High School. He's close to retirement from FAA now.

Otter

Steelhead
A man got a flat tire on a little country road, just as he was driving past a mental institution with farm acreage. As he pulled over to change the tire, he noticed a couple of men leaning on the inside of the fence.

Just as he was about to fasten the spare on, he accidentally kicked over the hubcap where he had put the wheel nuts. They all went flying into the deep and muddy water in the ditch. He said, “Oh no! Now what will I do?”

One of the patients said to him, “Why don’t you take one nut off of each of the other three wheels, and use them to hold your spare on?” The other patient said, “Yes, that will be good enough to get you to the service station about a mile down the road. You can get some more wheel nuts there.”

The driver said, “That’s a brilliant idea! Thanks. By the way, I noticed the mental institution sign. Why are you two in there?”

One patient said, “We may be crazy, but we’re not stupid.”

Triggw

Steelhead
A man got a flat tire on a little country road, just as he was driving past a mental institution with farm acreage. As he pulled over to change the tire, he noticed a couple of men leaning on the inside of the fence.

Just as he was about to fasten the spare on, he accidentally kicked over the hubcap where he had put the wheel nuts. They all went flying into the deep and muddy water in the ditch. He said, “Oh no! Now what will I do?”

One of the patients said to him, “Why don’t you take one nut off of each of the other three wheels, and use them to hold your spare on?” The other patient said, “Yes, that will be good enough to get you to the service station about a mile down the road. You can get some more wheel nuts there.”

The driver said, “That’s a brilliant idea! Thanks. By the way, I noticed the mental institution sign. Why are you two in there?”

One patient said, “We may be crazy, but we’re not stupid.”
Interesting. My grandfather told me this joke more than 60 years ago. It's been around for a while.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
39CFB27C-04B0-4AED-AF58-EAE654544D14.jpeg