fly tyers meeting (Albany Fly Tiers Expo March 10-11)

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Besides another one wondering around buying crap they don't need I'll be hanging out both days at the NorVise booth. I've tied 200 salmon and steelhead flies to pass out to kids that come to the show. I'll be sporting a nor Vis shirt and a lost creek fly shop hat.
Sweet
I’ll stop in and see what’s going on

Mike Cline

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'll be at the show all day on Friday wandering around. Don't tie until the 2:30 session, Table 70. Look for the Vietnam vet flag and a J.Stockard shirt. Looking forward to connecting some names and faces. We head out in the morning to Wenatchee to see a sister-in-law then down to Corvallis on Thurs. We are staying for the Banquet on Friday night. What do they normally serve?

Blue Lines

Steelhead
I will be at the expo Friday (spending Saturday fishing the Met while you all are cooped up inside). I’ll be wearing a brown blazer and a green t-shirt that says “cutthroat businessman“ on the front. I hope to have a chance to meet a few of you.

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I will be at the expo Friday (spending Saturday fishing the Met while you all are cooped up inside). I’ll be wearing a brown blazer and a green t-shirt that says “cutthroat businessman“ on the front. I hope to have a chance to meet a few of you.
Right on!!

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
As I remember it, the BWO hatch at Allingham Bridge is between noon and 2:00 PM. But I always did the best with nymphs and emergers on The Met.... even during the hatches. Good luck!

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
As I remember it, the BWO hatch at Allingham Bridge is between noon and 2:00 PM. But I always did the best with nymphs and emergers on The Met.... even during the hatches. Good luck!

Can confirm this is true :). Look at some quigley emergers

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter
Besides another one wondering around buying crap they don't need I'll be hanging out both days at the NorVise booth. I've tied 200 salmon and steelhead flies to pass out to kids that come to the show. I'll be sporting a nor Vis shirt and a lost creek fly shop hat.
See you there....🙂

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
A quick visit to Google and I just learned this event is indeed back on and its on March 10 and 11, at the Linn Co. fairgrounds in Albany. Now that is really good news... I'll be there.
If looking for another tying vise. A good place to get a great deal on one. I letit slipwhile talking to tyers at their tables and the word got around in a hurry. Always an enjoyable event. Got a Peak which was what I wanted. Just added midge jaws from Peak.

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
If looking for another tying vise. A good place to get a great deal on one. I letit slipwhile talking to tyers at their tables and the word got around in a hurry. Always an enjoyable event. Got a Peak which was what I wanted. Just added midge jaws from Peak.
Is the Capt’n gonna make an appearance down there this year?

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Well, I'm probably out. Can't shake this cold. Get some good deals for me down there!

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
Well, I'm probably out. Can't shake this cold. Get some good deals for me down there!
Dang it…was looking forward to sayin’ Howdy. It’s been a spell.

Black Velvet, honey, and hot water…as a remedy.
My dad swore by it. 😉