Fish Parts, Fish Arts

G_Smolt

Legend
Although I can certainly appreciate a good grip-n-grin or hero shot, I really enjoy photos with a little more nuance and storytelling capability. More and more, I find myself being drawn to fish pics with less (preferably zero) focus on the angler and more emphasis on just how cool fish actually are.

I always dig the "accidental art" part of some of these shots as well. The textures and colors of fish are often amazing, and it's great to occasionally get lucky enough to capture them on film.

Here's a few from years past - if y'all got some interesting fish-centric photos you wanna share, it'd sure be nice to see 'em here.

hellodolly.jpg

motor.jpg

sandyho.jpg

tarpn.jpg

Peace y'all

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Although I can certainly appreciate a good grip-n-grin or hero shot, I really enjoy photos with a little more nuance and storytelling capability. More and more, I find myself being drawn to fish pics with less (preferably zero) focus on the angler and more emphasis on just how cool fish actually are.

I always dig the "accidental art" part of some of these shots as well. The textures and colors of fish are often amazing, and it's great to occasionally get lucky enough to capture them on film.

Here's a few from years past - if y'all got some interesting fish-centric photos you wanna share, it'd sure be nice to see 'em here.

View attachment 3440

View attachment 3441

View attachment 3442

View attachment 3443

Peace y'all

I hear ya, I don't think I have a single picture where more than my hand can be seen (don't know how to grin, so why bother with the G and G):

1644186020415.jpeg

Though I can't resist the occasional fish kiss photo:

1644186222364.jpeg

Some of my favorites though show how these fish can melt into their environment:

1644186547562.jpeg

1644186616779.jpeg

Cheers