First Hurdle cleared..

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Hurdle back in place. Buyers backed out because of the latest fed rate hike. Wife is back in Washington looking at houses and we were going to make an offer on one tomorrow. And I quit my job Friday is my last day.
Grrrrrrr...

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
Hurdle back in place. Buyers backed out because of the latest fed rate hike. Wife is back in Washington looking at houses and we were going to make an offer on one tomorrow. And I quit my job Friday is my last day.
Grrrrrrr...
Dang! When we moved to Washington we had to rent out our house in VT for a little over a year before we got a good offer. Sucks. Sorry to hear that, Rob!

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
That sucks, hope you got some earnest money to help you through.

Best of luck with the offer.

Snopro

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Welcome back. Hope you overcome the latest hurdle quicky. I'll look for you on the local bass water.

Still planning on working at the local fly shop or does that depend on where you find a house?

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Welcome back. Hope you overcome the latest hurdle quicky. I'll look for you on the local bass water.

Still planning on working at the local fly shop or does that depend on where you find a house?
I'll be at the fly shop as soon as our house closes.. so much as it depends on me I am done working outside the fishing industry.