Fall fishing 2022(pic heavy)

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
While I'm loving life in Oregon, I miss those fisheries up there where you are. I spent a lot of time up there in my adolescent/teenage years. My (ex)step dad and his family are in that general area not far from you, so I have a lot of good memories in what I'm sure are some of the same places. Though my step dad wasn't 1/10th the fisherman you are, so we only scratched the surface of what you have been doing.

Maybe some day life will give me the opportunity to head up that way again for another visit.

Triploidjunkie

Life of the Party
While I'm loving life in Oregon, I miss those fisheries up there where you are. I spent a lot of time up there in my adolescent/teenage years. My (ex)step dad and his family are in that general area not far from you, so I have a lot of good memories in what I'm sure are some of the same places. Though my step dad wasn't 1/10th the fisherman you are, so we only scratched the surface of what you have been doing.

Maybe some day life will give me the opportunity to head up that way again for another visit.
Ephrata area if I'm not mistaken?

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Awesome thread! Love to see so many excellent catches over the Fall season. Nothing beats local knowledge and experience.

Triploidjunkie

Life of the Party
Does ice flow start becoming an issue for you pretty soon?

Epic thread BTW. Helllllll of a fall journey you've been on. Appreciate you sharing.
Ice flow isn't an issue. You get a little shelf ice once in awhile, but the flows fluctuate so much it goes away within a day or two, max. And it has to be really cold for a long stretch to even see that. Water temp was around 40 degrees tonight