Deals at online Retailers

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Avid Angler has no sales tax on purchases over $150 today.
Not sure if it is just certain items, but this somehow ended up mysteriously coming home with me and my $31.00 materials purchase…… 😂
SF

D96BB300-D94E-4F52-A9AD-E93B9DE0F52E.jpeg

Last edited:

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Not sure if it is just certain item, but this somehow ended up mysteriously coming home with me and my $31.00 materials purchase…… 😂
SF

View attachment 42606
6 months later you finally got it!

I have the 9’ 7wt for bass and I really enjoy it. Fortunately, being in oregon, it’s always tax free and I got i from Gorge Fly shop in Hood River so it came home with a free streamer max short :)

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

I have the 9’ 7wt for bass and I really enjoy it.

Well seeing as a one time I had eight 6wts, I wasn’t in too much of a rush. 😉
Did I mention I like 6 wts?
I’m looking forward to seeing if it can improve my crappy casting. 😂 I doubt it!
SF

Last edited:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Well seeing as a one time I had eight 6wts, I wasn’t in too much of a rush. 😉
Did I mention I like 6 was?
I’m looking forward to seeing if it can improve my crappy casting. 😂 I doubt it!
SF
I had the IMX Pro in 5100, it was a real cannon yet had great sensitivity. I broke it (badly, my fault). Enjoy!!

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

I have the 9’ 7wt for bass and I really enjoy it. Fortunately, being in oregon, it’s always tax free and I got i from Gorge Fly shop in Hood River so it came home with a free streamer max short :)

I do like their free fly line offers of certain products but unfortunately they now charge sales tax to Washington residents. That is a fairly recent change.
SF

Kado

Steelhead
Not sure if it is just certain item, but this somehow ended up mysteriously coming home with me and my $31.00 materials purchase…… 😂
SF

View attachment 42606
Really enjoy casting the 9' version. Throws an intermediate line like a rifle both forward and in backcasts. I tried it on the beaches in Kauai and was pleasantly surprised how well it did with some larger flies in the wind. I'm going to test it out in Mexico on the flats....should be a blast.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
This is seeming too good to be true:

Can this be for real? I thought the CLAs (which I really like) were harder to come by and more expensive.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
This is seeming too good to be true:

Can this be for real? I thought the CLAs (which I really like) were harder to come by and more expensive.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it probably is a duck.
A quick google will tell ya it seems like a scam.

Reactions: Zak

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Every flyfisher must have these.
Don't leave home without 'em! 🤣View attachment 42583
That is the nastiest ass wipe since I found a little nice wooden box that contained a dried corn cob ...asked my mom ..What is this? Mom replied that was an outhouse (ass) wiper after relieving yourself. This is Montana 1920-30's. I'm thinking a nice wooden box with a dried corn cob might make a good emergency xmas present this year? Thoughts?

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
That is the nastiest ass wipe since I found a little nice wooden box that contained a dried corn cob ...asked my mom ..What is this? Mom replied that was an outhouse (ass) wiper after relieving yourself. This is Montana 1920-30's. I'm thinking a nice wooden box with a dried corn cob might make a good emergency xmas present this year? Thoughts?
So who is this person you hate?