Countdown!!! ... Atmospheric River’ Begins to Pound Western U.S. With Rain and Snow

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
Thanks for the late notice, I have not even begun lake boxes yet.:) I'm going to make an effort to travel a bit this year, so the plan is hopefully I'll see you all in about 64 days? Got to teach 2 in person math classes winter quarter.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Careful not to jinx us with the Seeger Effect Atmospheric River- whew! Happy new year, hope to meet in 2023

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
51 days and counting!!! Almost an inch of rain in first 8 days, my pass looks great!
Screenshot_20230108-121930.png

My wife is "practicing" making molasses cookies, so I can "test" before the opener!

IMG_20230108_121133525.jpg

And I am trying to get better at tying flys.

IMG_20230108_121425590.jpg

@_WW_ Cookie swap maybe? Haha what's the current trade value? Haha

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
51 days and counting!!! Almost an inch of rain in first 8 days, my pass looks great!
View attachment 49131

My wife is "practicing" making molasses cookies, so I can "test" before the opener!

View attachment 49130

And I am trying to get better at tying flys.

View attachment 49132

@_WW_ Cookie swap maybe? Haha what's the current trade value? Haha
Cookies!!!!
Always up for a swap. You were very generous last year and gave me like two for one. I think one for one is fair. We need to get some other guys involved so we can have more variety. NO store bought! I've been testing chocolate chip cookies for weeks and the quality is still up to par.

How long can one survive on molasses cookies anyway?

Eastside

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Keep it up. Today was 50 degrees, calm, and sunny in Richland. I did some yard work and enjoyed a day that felt like spring.