By far my favorite weekend to tie

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Seeing these beautiful flies gave me an idea for a new business venture. Wonky's Fly Recovery Service! With a small investment in scuba gear and an underwater metal detector I can scour the Madison, Gallatin, and Yellowstone and salvage long lost flies. :LOL: Those three rivers alone could have me hiring an army of employees and cornering the new underground secondary fly market!

If you find a z axis, it’s mine.

And this years’ Masters has been kind of lame. Same goes for last year.

Maybe things will heat up on the back nine.

doublespey

Let.It.Swing
Forum Supporter
I’d probably be inside anyway this weekend as the Masters is one of if not my favorite sporting event. But with a high of 43 today and north winds 20-25 and gusts up to 40, it makes it easy to sit by a heater and fill up my streamer box.
Got that right Swimmy ...... all our moving water is closed, temps in the mid 30s with hail and freezing rain today. Final round of the Masters and a bit of scotch to go with yesterday's pizza - perfect fuel for tying! :)

longputt

Steelhead
Seeing these beautiful flies gave me an idea for a new business venture. Wonky's Fly Recovery Service! With a small investment in scuba gear and an underwater metal detector I can scour the Madison, Gallatin, and Yellowstone and salvage long lost flies. :LOL: Those three rivers alone could have me hiring an army of employees and cornering the new underground secondary fly market!
When the river flows drop and the willows stand up the streamers look like Christmas ornaments.