By far my favorite weekend to tie

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
It is a tradition. I haven’t left the bench in two days.

FullSizeRender(43).jpg

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
That's about all that golf is good for...if you can't get your music going.

SteelHeadDave

Broskioner
Forum Supporter
Not being a hater but I’ve always been envious of people that can sit around in the middle of the day and watch sports. It seems really relaxing. For me, unless I’m sick or completely wiped out from work I just can’t justify being inside all day on a precious day off. Especially when the weather is warming up. I will say that a morning fly tying session is always worth an hour or two if I have it to spare.

swimmy

I’d probably be inside anyway this weekend as the Masters is one of if not my favorite sporting event. But with a high of 43 today and north winds 20-25 and gusts up to 40, it makes it easy to sit by a heater and fill up my streamer box.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
Are they still pumping in fake bird calls and other wildlife on the broadcast like they did a few years ago? The conspiracy is that there are no wildlife of any sorts in Augusta Georgia, even insects due to caddyshake style golf course hit squads.

swimmy

Sunday at the Masters. Looks like perfect weather there.

My streamer boxes are also getting happy.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
That is exactly what I would expect Swimmys tying bench to look like... clean and organized.

WonkyWapiti

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Seeing these beautiful flies gave me an idea for a new business venture. Wonky's Fly Recovery Service! With a small investment in scuba gear and an underwater metal detector I can scour the Madison, Gallatin, and Yellowstone and salvage long lost flies. :LOL: Those three rivers alone could have me hiring an army of employees and cornering the new underground secondary fly market!