Bench chair suggestions?

mickey rat

Vermin
I'm looking for an inexpensive armless swivel base chair and was wondering if anybody can weigh in on a good make and model. Like a dumb ass I used a folding chair a few days ago and I'm paying for it. Trying to keep it under a $150.

Anyfish

Just one more cast...
Cant comment on brand but the one I use came from a second hand store (I think it was habitat for humanity). I think I paid $20. It was clean, has swivel base, adjustable arm rests, and goes up and down.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I prefer the laz boy office chair that they have at costco. The arms are convertable.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
Used! If you check Craigslist and OfferUp from time to time you'll find a great deal on a nice chair. My home office and office-office chairs both came from one or the other of those sites. My home office chair rolls about four feet to my fly tying desk.

Norm Frechette

Googlemeister
Forum Supporter
D3V5DH4ZRZDHLAZNQ66CNA5RFQ.JPG

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
I use a draftsmen's' adjustable height chair similar to the one Norm pictured. The option to change height during extended tying sessions is a great help when it comes to alleviating strain off your neck & back.

Dekartes

Kill Pebble Permanently
Where do you live? I'll see what I can get from our warehouse. I'm in that biz... Height adjustable tables are so cheap now - seems like that would make a nice fly tying table. Even Ikea has them. Sit when you want. Stand when you want.

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
I use a 'drumming throne'. Comfy on my rear for long tying sessions, keeps my posture good and it does double duty for playing guitar. The one below is a little out of your price range but there are lots of options.