ATTN: Gear-Fishing Dirtbags and the Dirtbag-Curious!

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
We are excited to announce our spawning-bed-brethren site, pnwfishing.net!

The origins of this site aren't too unlike ours here, and we hope we can enjoy the same type of community growth! But it will take a lot of hard work by everyone to keep the posts and new members coming in until it's a self-sustaining ecosystem. Another very popular Pacific Northwest forum was purchased by the same company that purchased our previous favorite forum here. Due to some turbulence at said company, and some issues rippling from that, some folks reached out to me saying it was time we try something new.

pnwflyfishing.net is a gear fishing-centric forum with its early userbase being heavily salt/coastal focused. We would love to get some Puget Sound content, and more importantly for @Josh , some BASS CONTENT!

We launched just a few days ago with some long-time community members from another site being our first members. But we're now ready to start getting more folks over and involved!

Just because it has to be said: The launching of this new forum doesn't at all affect what happens here. PNWFF is still its own forum, and will remain separate with its own gear-fishing dirtbags subforum. But for those who want to pick the brains of full time gear fishermen, we hope this becomes the new place for it.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
That’s funny, I mentioned something over there recently that they could always do what was done over here. Cool cool.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
That’s funny, I mentioned something over there recently that they could always do what was done over here. Cool cool.
Like Josh says, if you're active on said site, do what you can to let others know. The new site won't get busy on its own, but I know there's enough people still on the old site because there isn't a better option.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
There's still a dead trees newspaper, who knew? Kinda wish I'd grabbed a copy.

Aleforme

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I've been MIA here for a bit due to some family issues but just found this and joined the new site. Looks great!